Monday, May 7, 2012

Protien Balls

This is one of my favorite snacks and my husband's too : ) They are filling and super tasty!!

Protein Balls
 
Ingredients:
  • 4 cups of gluten free oats
  • 1 cup of your favorite GF chocolate chips
  • 3 tbsp flax seeds
  • 1 scoop of protein powder (I used designer whey unflavored powder...but chocolate flavored powder tastes delicious as well)
  • 1 cup of your favorite GF peanut butter, crunchy or creamy
  • 1/4-1/2 cup of agave nectar or honey
 Put all ingredients in a big bowl and mix them all together! I just use my hands, I've found it to be both easier and way more fun. You may need to add more peanut butter or agave, there is no exact science : )
Roll into balls and place in large tupperware. Separate layers with wax paper and refrigerate. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment